Monday, August 02, 2004

My Recommended Movies

OK we're gonna start from the top.

The Village: I liked this movie. It really depends on how you see it. I went in totally expecting something different than what I saw. Don't go in expecting to be scared or you will be disappointed. Just go in looking for a good movie and you will be fine. 6th sense is better though...

Collateral: I LOVED this movie. It's awesome and definetely very freaky. You will spend the next few hours after seeing it, suspecting that you might get shot at any given moment. Make sure and go to the bathroom BEFORE the movie unlike me so the second hour doesn't seem to take a whole day. GO SEE IT THIS FRIDAY

The Princess Diaries 2: Yes, I saw it, get over it. It was also very enjoyable, very funny and amusing. If you liked the first movie, you'll probably like the second one too.

Napoleon Dynamite: WOW, just go see it. It's like, completely bizarre, and doesn't make sense a lot of the time, but it is REALLY funny. You will find yourself imitating his mannerisms and sayings after the movie. If you dont wanna see the movie, then just DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO OK!? GAAAAAAAAAAH...

Anchorman: It's an SNL movie with Will Ferrell so of course it's funny. I particularly liked the scene that literally EVERY ACTOR THAT HAS BEEN IN ANY MOVIE EVER was in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home