Monday, August 02, 2004

Hollywood, California

OK so I went to LA a few weeks ago, and haven't really said much about it, so here goes. It was awesome. The first day we went to good ole Hollywood... Ya, DONT GO TO HOLLYWOOD. If you wanna see it, like, drive by in a locked car, EXTREMELY fast... no no, you dont literally have to do that, but ya, dont be disapointed because it's really ghetto. The only nice part is Hollywood and Highland, home of the now cancelled On Air with Ryan Seacrest.

Second day we went to Universal Studios which was incredibly awesome. Really, I loved it. If you go, get the FRONT OF THE LINE PASS which means you literally wait in no lines. If you dont get those passes, you'll be hating the people like me who had them the entire day, and most likely wont get to ride a lot of rides. I liked all of the rides and shows there, really you should go.

Last day we went to Santa Monica Beach all day... Ya, WEAR SUNSCREEN. I am still peeling. TWO WEEKS LATER. I should have learned from my imfamous Vail, Colorado trip to put on sunscreen all day, but ya I didn't. Anyway, that was a fun day and I'm a really good boogie boarder now. hehe

On the picture titled "La Cienega" you will find the street in LA which I found that is clearly the namesake for the character on the Proud Family named "Lacienega Boulevardez" I was very proud of myself for noticing this

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok i just want to say that the la cienega sign is freakin hilarious! I love Proud Family! I just went to california too and I also found that hollywood is very ghetto, but this is what i found to be pretty useful. Mean muggin. Yea just give people a real mean look and they'll leave you alone.

August 3, 2004 at 10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home