Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Real World: Austin


So it turns out that the new house for MTV's "The Real World" is really just an old warehouse that they've fixed up, painted, and slapped a neon AUSTIN sign on... I figured I should take that picture since it's gonna be on TV all day long. The house, not the picture, and I could say I've been there. Not that that's a huge deal, I mean, any one can go there I suppose... Oh goodness, I'm rambling (or "flagging" as the Angry Brit would say). I think I'm just gonna go now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like you're 12 in this picture :)

March 1, 2005 at 2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're not mad at my comment...its cute! and atleast SOMEONE puts me in their blog...thanks Mark! :)

March 1, 2005 at 11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home