Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Goo Gone is MY LIFE

OK today I would like to announce my official endorsement of Goo Gone. This product has truly saved my life. Over the past few weeks I have been shoepolished by people who are too afraid to admit who they are. Such phrases as "Tivo Stinks" and "Tivo Sucks" were written on my car at the SAME TIME. Then today I pleasantly woke up to find "Go back to Mexico. Arriba!" on my car... Anyway, forget the fact that this is completely bizarre, after this I discovered the wonder of Goo Gone. I had used Goo Gone before to get duct tape residue off of my car and was very satisfied, however I had no idea that it would also work wonders on shoe polish. I spent about 20 minutes scrubbing with water and soap to get the writing off, however that did not work. So I found my Goo Gone, gave it a spray on the window, and literally, the polish came off with the gentle wipe of a rag. I am very pleased with Goo Gone, and you will be too. GO BUY SOME!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the moral of the story is to not put a Tivo sticker on your car? ...because i was definitely thinking about it.

justin rucker

August 3, 2004 at 12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad goooooood for goo gone getting shoe polish of all things. I'm totally gonna log that in my brain for future reference.
-Logan

August 3, 2004 at 3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home