Wednesday, May 10, 2006

GO SEE IT!

Just FYI, in order to make this a little more like an ACTUAL blog, I will be updating more frequently with shorter entries. It'll be a lot more fun that way. So check back not only daily, but also during the day as now that school's over I'll have nothing to do and will be updating this constantly.

SO for now, I would just like to say that ladies and gentlemen, no matter what your beliefs, it is time to put aside all that hatred for Tom Cruise or "TomKat" and go see the new movie Mission: Impossible 3. It seriously was amazing.

Two weeks ago I was the guy in Target saying "Why the heck did they put out a 'Special Edition Mission Impossible' DVD? No one's gonna buy it," and directly following the movie, I was the loser in target buying Mission Impossible 1 & 2 on DVD. Seriously, at like, 10 o' clock after I saw the movie I went to buy the DVDs. Loser much?
Anyway, if you're a fan of LOST (LIKE ME) then you will NO DOUBT love this movie. J.J. Abrams, the creator and frequent director of LOST directed this movie, and Michael Giacchino who does the music on LOST produced the music on the movie as well. It was incredible. It was chock full of throw backs to LOST which if you're a huge fan you'll totally catch. Plus "Felicity"'s in it so that should be reason enough. Oh and Philip Seymour Hoffman too, he's really good in that completely evil sort of way. And all the gadgets are INSANELY CRAZY. But all in all it was just a really good movie; one of my new favorites for sure. So go see it.

And that's all I really have to say.

Catch Yizzou Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home