Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You Are Not Excused

First of all, what the heck is up with that picture of me -->>>
I'm glad we had to use a sonogram machine to take that because I look like I'm 4 years old. Sadly I don't know how to update that soo oh well. Anyway, to the topic:

There are many things in life that tend to annoy, distract, or bother me. However being the kind and understanding person that I am, I usually ignore or excuse these things and accept them as they are because really sometimes you just have to deal. But I have come to the conclusion on a select group of things that they are simply unexusable (or is it inexcusable(or are those even real words?))

Anyway, here is a list of some of those things:

  • People who whisper in movies (and by whisper I mean talk louder than they normally talk because they apparently don't realize they're in a movie)
  • Fake smiles in pictures. REALLY people, anyone who's anyone can tell a real smile from a fake. Think it's rude to not smile because you really don't like the person you're taking the picture with? Then don't take the picture in the first place. Me? If I just happen to be breaking out in a fit of laughter when you take a picture, you're in luck.
  • Insufficient food stock at buffets. This may sound too extreme but seriously, if I go to Luby's I want mac' and cheese. And if I go to Pancho's I want cheese enchiladas. It's that simple.
  • People most like me. It may sound weird but some (not all) of the people you tend not to like are those most similar to yourself. So if I don't like you I guess take that as a compliment...?
Hmm... That's all I can think of at the moment. This will be continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yo Mama said...

I agree with you about the buffets. A few weeks ago I took a little trip to Wendy's. The guy told me they no longer had cheese for the baked potatoes. They had shredded cheese but no more gooey cheese. That really pissed me off.

I went to Macayo's and ordered what I always do: spinach enchalada combo. They were out of spinach. Did they forget it was on their menu? I mean, don't they know what they sell?

My favorite salad in all the land is 'garbage salad' from Don and Charlie's, Phoenix. The last time I went (2 years ago) they told me that it had been removed from the menu. Why!? Why!? I've never been back.

I feel so much better now. Thank you.

August 8, 2006 at 6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home