Friday, August 13, 2004

Welcome to Preschool Children!!!

It has come to my attention that some of the kids that I thought were going to be in highschool at the beginning of next week must actually be going into kindergarten. Since this is the case, let me teach you something today little children. Today's lesson is called ACTING MATURE.

I don't know what some of you think, but shoepolishing cars, is no longer "cool". Actually, it never was. When someone shoepolishes a car, what you're doing besides causing the shoepolishee hours of cleaning to get it all off, is slowly ruining their paint and windows. My windows are covered in scratches and some of my paint is permanantly chipped because it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove shoepolish from a car without using some sort of abrasive material. If you have a problem or concern with me, talking to me about it will give you a much better chance of fixing things rather than painting an idiotic phrase all over my car...

So if we learn one thing today children, let's learn that acting immature and vandalizing other peoples' belongings probably isn't the best way to solve things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

August 12, 2004 at 11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home