Tuesday, January 11, 2005

GET LOST

OK yall, I am truly sorry for it taking so long for me to make a new post. I'm sure it's been hard on everyone and I take all of the blame. I realized that without me, yall would have no one to tell you what shows to watch, what music to listen to, and what food to eat. Basically without me, you'd be dead. (If I'm just being honest)

First on the agenda is TV. I just started watching the ABC show LOST. And I'll be the first to tell you, I WAS A SKEPTIC TOO. I mean seriously, how could a show about people being lost on an island be any good? It's like Gilligan's Island all over again and we all know that we don't need that to happen... But seriously, LOST is so good. It's about all these people and their plane crashes, leaving them on an island. But since their plane lost its signal long before they crashed, they could go on forever without being found. Now the catch to the show is that it may or may NOT be real. That is to say, we don't know if they are all still living, if this is their after life or that this is all some fantasy Truman Show-like land. I know, I know, it's probably difficult for you to understand but it's worth giving it a try. LOST can be seen Wednesday on ABC.

MUSIC. Well, since THE WORLD has bought tickets (you better have gotten them by now since they're SOLD OUT) you all probably know that my music recommendation is none other than Gavin Degraw. If you are unsure as to who this is, he sings I Don't Wanna Be which is playing on KISS FM right now (literally, they never stop playing it) and it is also the theme song to the WB's One Tree Hill. I'll be FRONT ROW at the concert! You better believe it. Also, go buy his CD, Chariot, in stores now.

AND LASTLY: FOOD. YALL. SERIOUSLY. Jack in a Box MONSTER TACOS are SO GOOD. If you haven't had them, RUN to Jack in a Box NOW. I had them for lunch today and they are MY LIFE. I used to NEVER eat at Jack in a Box because well, all of the lawsuits about people dying from eating there kinda scared me (don't worry, this was many a year ago). But now, I eat there all the time, the tacos at least.

*MINI BONUS*
I haven't taken the time yet to address the NEW Ashlee Simpson issue frankly, because Ashlee Simpson barely deserves to even be NOTICED for what she does now. At first it was like, WOAH SHE CANT SING (on her reality show), then it was WOAH SHE LIP SANC (SNL), and now it's like DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY "WOAH SHE CANT SING AND GOT BOOED BY 80,000 PEOPLE AT A LIVE PERFORMANCE NOT TO MENTION THE 20 MILLION WATCHING ON TV"??? (Orange Bowl) Seriously Ashlee, the world is over you. We DON'T want to know your autobiography, so we probably won't be asking you. We don't care if you're living in Jessica's shadow, that's the way it should be. And lastly, you don't, and never will, make us want to la la. Nope. It's just not gonna happen. So please Ashlee, on behalf of me, and the other 6 billion people in this world, PLEASE stop singing. Or lip syncing. Or running around on stage holding a microphone. Or, well, WHATEVER it is that you do.
*END OF BONUS*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your Ashlee thoughts!!
~Natalie B.

January 11, 2005 at 3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lololol! please talk about ashlee more often Adam, it makes my day! <3 cyndy

January 11, 2005 at 4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh she is so just wrong to the Earth. I love that you agree. I put your Ashlee rant on my profile! Thanks
-Jackie (BF) HUSH CHILD!

January 11, 2005 at 4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

23 WOOWOO! Yeah that's all.

Tyler

January 15, 2005 at 11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that people who were actually at the game and saw the half-time show started a petition stating that Ashlee should quit singing, modeling, acting.. everything because it's not fair for people to have to see her. They said she sounds nothing like her records... It has like 14,000 signatures... And she is blaming her performance on bad monitors and said that the boos were for the entire half-time show--not just her... I wish she would just realize how bad she is and that people bought her records b/c people transformed her voice in the studio--not because she can actually sing. If you wanna hear somebody that can sing, buy Kelly Clarkson's or John Mayer's records.

January 15, 2005 at 1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home