Sunday, October 24, 2004

wow... WOW

OK yall, this blog was worth staying up late to write. I must just say, I Tivoed SNL tonight. I haven't watched the skits but I watched Ashlee Simpson "perform". Let me just set the scene for you. Host Jude Law says, "Ladies and gentlemen, ASHLEE SIMPSON!!!" The band begins playing Pieces of Me. On stage we see Ashlee hopping from side to side and then we hear, "On a Monday, I am waiting..." BUT WAIT... PICK UP THE PHONE AND HOLD IT! I forgot when mics picked up your voice when your mouth was closed and the mic wasn't anywhere near your head! Oh wait, that's right, they CAN'T work like that. She wasn't even holding the mic up. All of a sudden she's just looking around as if she's really confused. So what else does she do? START HOPPING AGAIN! WHY NOT?! Then we hear more cutting in and out of her vocals without her singing them until finally she just WALKS off the SNL stage and a picture of Jude Law is plastered on the screen until they can cut to commercial...

BRITNEY SPEARS at least MOVES her mouth when she doesn't sing. I mean seriously. I'm glad to be a successful singer in America you just need to have a computer sing a song and then hop up and down on the stage while they play it. Can anyone say MILLI VINILLI MUCH?! Poor poor Ashlee... I think that's enough to just lead to her ruin. Very Quickly. Hopefully...

I guess that's my problem. I think when I sing for people I'll just play a really good song and run around on the stage. That'll please the crowds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she should just give up an admit that jessica got all the good genes. except ashlee should be smart b/c jessica obviously didn't get any intellegence genes. apperently not, b/c because who goes on saturday night LIVE and lip syncs? *god...IDIOT!* lol

oh, and i thought milli vinilli was like, a phrase meaning to fake it...until i found out a couple years ago that it was a band and the story that went along. ms wilson always just told the bases to "milli vinilli" it if they couldn't sing that low. haha...

-marissa

October 29, 2004 at 1:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home