Monday, October 18, 2004

It's Not Easy To Be Me

SO. I've been watching the series SMALLVILLE on DVD to trying and catch up on what can be considered a very popular teen drama. I'm actually pretty surprised that I hadn't seen it before because let's face it, I've seen EVERY TV show ever made...

But anyway, the whole Clark Kent/Superman thing is just very intriguing to me. It makes me wonder if I myself would like to be a superhero. I mean, let's face it, I already have the physique for it, I just need to be indestructable. I decided that if I were a superhero, it would be a mixture of qualities from the most popular superheros... I would have the strength of Superman, with the webslingers of Spiderman. You see, Superman can run fast and lift things and all that great stuff, but Spiderman, I mean, he can swing from buildings and like, tie up people. That's just awesome... Now thinking about it, I'd also like the Bat Mobile. Let's face it, everyone needs a good car, and I would totally be most popular when I pulled the Bat Mobile into the school parking lot... I wouldn't want that nasty bat thing shining in the sky when they needed me though, they'd have to text message me or just get like, a picture of chips and hot sauce to shine in the sky to signal me.

I could totally handle being a superhero. I wonder what my name would be... I'm thinking something to do with TV Boy or Foodman. I'm open to all suggestions.

Along the lines of the whole superhero theme, the new Pixar movie coming out is called THE INCREDIBLES. It BETTER be good. I mean, Nemo was AMAZING and so was the Toy Story series, so I can only hope that this one will be really good too. But ya, I'm still a little confused as to what it's all about. I'm just hoping it's not like those cheesy Disney Channel Original Movies about superhero families... Those are pretty lame.

PS: Jack and Bobby is another goooooood WB show.

*MINI BONUS*
Seriously yall, riding in a car with one of your parents (the specific parent that this story is about shall remain confidential) when they blatantly run a red light IN FRONT of a police officer, MIGHT be THE funniest thing EVER... However, it only remains funny if you don't get pulled over. Thank goodness we didn't.

Looks like we got lucky mom! Wait, whoops... I think I said too much.
*END OF BONUS*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout... Tex-Mex super stretchy strong swingy boooi?!
mhm. i like it. neone else?

October 18, 2004 at 10:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPOILERS....

THE INCREDIBLES (because you KNOW I've known about it forever, Rucky) is about all these superheroes who have to go into retirement because they start getting all these law suits (because duh, EVERYONE sues EVERYONE ELSE nowadays. In our time, superheros wouldn't stand a chance against those crazy lawyers.) due to property damages and whatnot. So they're all forced to lead normal lives. MR.INCREDIBLE is (I believe) kidnapped by a guy who, as a child, was a crazed fan of his and is now a BAD GUY.

Fun ensues!


...I'm so dorky.

- Sam

October 19, 2004 at 6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home