Sunday, October 10, 2004

Whitey McWhite

OK so I've come to the conclusion that I just might be THE whitest person on earth (both in skin tone and behavior). Case and point: last night I'm leaving Ladder 49 (gooooooood movie by the way) and see a poster of Kenan Thompson for his new movie and proceed to go "HEEEY HEEEY HEEEY!"... Mistake number 1. Then I'm asked, "What is that from?" To which I answer, "BIG LARRY!!!"... Mistake number 2. Now, I've done some stupid things in my days, but the fact that I turned FAT ALBERT into BIG LARRY is just WOW... WOW. We all then proceeded to laugh like hyenas in front of everyone.

Anyway, so after the movie, we're all going back to my car and see this picture of like a 10 year old hispanic boy who's trying to look major gangsta, but not pulling it off. We then took the picture out of the rainy water, and named him BIG LARRY. You can see Big Larry's picture any time at my car, just ask the dummy, Charles, who sits in the back seat and he'll be glad to help you. If you haven't met Chaz, he's a pretty cool guy. Some would say he's kinda standoffish but that's really just because he is unable to move his neck, and well, he's an INANIMATE object...
(PS: if anyone has any dummy arms lying around Charlie would love to try them on to see if they fit.)

If you need any more reason as to why I'm the whitest ever, just watch me play Dance Dance Revolution sometime (PS, BEST GAME EVER) and you'll totally understand. Seriously yall, my legs flail about as if independent from my body. And also the way I'm move my arms make it seem like I'm doing the chicken dance, but I'm totally not... Wow. I've said WAY too much.

*Poll*
Is it bad for me to want to see Soul Plane???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADAM RUCKER!!! So you are the one that stole my boyfriend! And his name ISN'T Charlie by the way... It's... um... i forgot... but i know it isnt Charlie... lol. I thought he was gone till Mark"quisha" Said u found him in the auditorium lol. Pretty funny. And i laughed so hard when u said that about DDR... all of the guys that were there looked like chickens trying to dance with their heads cut off... and it wasnt just your legs flailing... it was your arms too lol. But it made my night AMAZINGLY better! So thank you. Plus its not like i can dance either lol. And u werent the only person whos whole body looked limp playing that game lol pretty much all the guys. Rachel was just too good! lol. Cheater! Lets get her for it! :) alright well i will talk to you later!

Love ya!!
~~Darcia!~~

October 10, 2004 at 2:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,

You're so funny... Thanks for making me laugh again!
--sis

October 10, 2004 at 9:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yeah, i think you should see soul plane
--sis

October 10, 2004 at 9:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that you quoted Chandler...that makes you okay in my book. Because anyone who is normal and cool knows that he is the coolest "friend". Anyway, another entertaining blog...later pal.
~kelly

October 11, 2004 at 4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home