Thursday, September 09, 2004

RAID!

So last night while watching TV in like, a 45 minute block, I must have heard the words "Bed Bugs" used a THOUSAND times. Seriously, it was really weird. So after like, the 850th time someone said "bed bugs" I got to thinking. What exactly ARE these "bed bugs". "Don't let the bed bugs bite," is actually the entire phrase. I just DON'T understand it. Are they assuming that you're sleeping in a bed of lice? Or do they think that your house is just so nasty that you would be accustomed to sleeping with roaches? Either way, it's kinda just a really random phrase to say. All I know is that if I went to sleep every night having to worry about some little creatures eating me to death, you better believe those sheets would be SOAKED in OFF. Actually, I have another idea. I've always wanted a reason to put some of those tiki torches in my room... Maybe I could just surround my bed with them. Kinda like a Survivor tribal council meeting... Of course, then I would burn my entire house down defeating the entire purpose of the torches. But you KNOW they would look cool for at least those first five minutes.

Speaking of Survivor, THE APPRENTICE COMES BACK TONIGHT! I never actually liked Survivor, but THE APPRENTICE is my life. It's Survivor in NYC and The Donald would say. Last season was wonderful with the psychoness of Sam, and the inspiration for the movie Liar Liar, Omarosa, making appearances as well. Seriously that girl was INSANE. It's too bad Kwame didn't have the sense enough to fire her in the 2nd to last episode, that could have won it for him. Anyone that suffers a concussion from having a piece of molding lightly caress their scalp can be considered clinically insane (believe me, I asked a doctor). Of course then there was Omarosa accusing Erika of making a racist remark when she used the phrase, "Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Which was followed by Omarosa's genius response, "Well there you go again with your racist terms."... I'll just leave it at that.

I can only hope that this season will bring us as much drama as the first, which Trump says there is even MORE racial-driven drama in this season than in the first. The show will begin Boys VS. Girls again but the tasks will be much more challenging as 18 contestants get cut down to one who will become, what's that again? OH YES. THE APPRENTICE. Who do I predict will win? Well, I don't exactly know since I haven't seen the first episode yet. However, I'm putting my money on the girl with the fro. DON'T mess with the fro.

*MINI BONUS*
From Willis on Diff'rent Strokes, to the Rubberband Man (from the Office Max commercials), fros have been a HUGE part of television history. Today I will briefly talk about fros and their influence on American life.

Some people are made for the fro, and some are not. For instance, Brandon from this season's The Amazing Race, is not made for the fro. Sorry Brandon, you're too nerdy and, white, for a fro it this stage of your life. Another person who the fro just didn't work out for was American Idol's runner up, Justin Guarini. OK let's just be honest here, his fro was MASSIVE. I went to the American Idol concert that first year in the SECOND balcony, and couldn't see a THING cuz that boy's hair was shoved in my face. Also, it obviously didn't work for him when he didn't win, his CD flopped, and he got hit with a lawsuit by an old couple who claims got hit by Guarini's car. I must give him credit though, I did see him on VH1 WITHOUT the fro. Sadly, that didn't work out for him either. So I came up with a suggestion. Justin: PAPER BAG. YOUR HEAD. The fro did work for another Justin (for a very short period of time). *NSYNC's Justin Timberlake successfully sported his tribute to the young Michael Jackson for quite some time before he got hit by a man holding a weed eater that sadly cut it all off. The fro will live on forever, quite possibly making its next successful appearance on Stacie from the new season of The Apprentice. (Stay tuned to find out)
*END OF MINI BONUS*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for Justin!!! He is sooooooo HOT!!! :)

September 9, 2004 at 9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home